After enjoying the new turn-based deathmatch mode in the beta game, the 0.13.0 PUBG Mobile upgrade is finally available in the stable channel of the Android version. It joins the collaboration with the Godzilla movie that’s brought us new game modes, skins, and secrets within the setting. Much like we saw with the Resident Evil event.
Just like we already witnessed in the beta, the new Team Elimination mode lets you form teams with other users in order to fight in 4v4 battles inside closed settings that were specifically designed for this grand occasion. Plus, each team is associated with one of the monsters in Godzilla: King of the Monsters, such as Godzilla itself, King Ghidorah, Mothra, and the Monarch Corporation.
- Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. Players can also create their own rooms with room cards.
- Added control settings for FPP. Players can now have separate settings for FPP and TPP.
- Upgraded 3rd party app detection system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators, and modifiers.
- Added MVP showcase system at the end of each match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured.
- In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on the snow.
- Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings.
- When killed by friendly fire, players can now decide if the teammate should lose merit or not.
- Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update.
- Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every Week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity.
- Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma.
- Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch
- Alpha & Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch
- T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch
- Envoy of War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch.
- Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night changes:
- The old zombies have been replaced by 4 types of new zombies.
- Liquid Nitrogen Grenades now leave behind a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground for a long period after the explosion, reducing the movement speed of any unit in the area.
- Added new mode combat modifiers.
- Certain zombies now have new abilities: Tanks will empower nearby allies; Skinners can slow nearby players.
- A new factory has replaced the police station.
- Players can Now Combine items in batches.E
- quipped items will be displayed on topDuplicated new items will no longer be indicated by a red dot and the “new” tag.
- The Backpack and Helmet tabs have been moved to the Customization tab
- Protective items are now 25% more durable. Their effectiveness remains unchanged.
- Players can now bolt/reload a bolt action rifle while moving instead of completing the process while aiming down sights.
- Improved the animation in FPP when running while holding an SMG.
- Vehicles now have improved feedback on explosions. • Event Center now has improved interactions and better tutorials for the event missions.
- Crew Challenge Qualifying Round has been expanded. Now 6 qualifying matches will be held every day, up from 5. Each squad can participate up to 3 matches per day, up from 2. Each squad is allowed to participate a total of 18 qualifying matches, up from 12. And new items have been added to the Crew Shop.
- Players who have registered for Crew Challenge will now receive a notice 10 minutes before a match starts.
- Players can now collect all rewards from daily missions, progress missions and achievements all at once.
- Added 3 new Clan Insignias for Lv. 7, Lv. 9, and Lv. 10.
- Added a latency indicator to the main screen. Green, yellow, and red represents a good, average, or bad connection.
PUBG Mobile for Android available in Uptodown [APK] | Download