After testing it out for a limited time in the beta client, the 0.11.0 update of PUBG Mobile is finally available for all users. This update includes the collaboration with Resident Evil 2, adding a new game mode where you’ll see AI-controlled zombies and bosses like the Tyrant/Mr.X himself. Plus, if you download the update before February 25, you’ll get a box of outfits and 1888 BP.
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that will be available for a limited time. You’ll have to fight to survive in the Erangel map like always, but you’ll also come across zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2! Kill them to get resources and objects.
- Moonlight weather mode added to Vikendi.
- Added player spaces where player information and connections are displayed. You can select a friend with Synergy 400 or higher to stand by your side.
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Anniversary items are now on sale.
- Added anniversary emotes, avatars, and frames.
- The Sanhok map is now available in Arcade mode – Quick Match.
- Character image and connections are now visible in the profile.
- New titles added: “#1/100” (permanent) y “Survival” (for a limited time).
- Some buildings in Vikendi have been redisigned.
- The Assault Rifle and SMG war modes now start with double the ammunition.
- Previous results are maintained for one month. Older data will be deleted.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for low-range devices.