The number of files that one needs to manage using a smartphone increase by the day. Therefore, you probably often need to transfer a bunch of files from one device to another. This process can be pretty tedious if you don’t have the correct tools to do so. Wondershare’s Transmore is an app that helps you transfer files quickly and really easily. The best part is that you can transfer your files between phones or computers. This file transfer app is sure to save you time every time you use it.
Transfer files at heart-racing speeds
As soon as you enter the app, you’ll notice Transmore’s minimalist and efficient interface. This sleek appearance allows you to easily locate and use any of the tools that the app offers. The different file tabs are located on the upper part of the screen. This is where you can truly witness Transmore’s versatilty. You can transfer and receive pictures, videos, contacts, files, apps, and music, among others. In other words, transferring your files is easier and faster than you might think.
Another key aspect is that Transmore lets you transfer files 200 times faster than you could with a Bluetooth connection. If you need to send hefty files, you’ll recognize the amazing value that Transmore brings to the table.
Transmore gets rid of the barrier between devices
Regardless of whether you’re sharing files from phone to another, from an Android to an iOS, or even from a PC to a MAC, the process will be efficiently completed. Transmore makes it easy for you to complete the file transfer wirelessly and at top speed. Plus, and this is a big one, your files will always be safe thanks to Wondershare’s private data encryption. In fact, you can even create a share link to transfer your files to anyone.
Share your files from one Android to another
Transferring your files from one smartphone to another is easy. All you have to is follow these simple steps:
- Download the Transmore app on both phones. Here’s a little tip: the process will be faster if you connect both devices to the same WiFi network.
- Go to one of the categories and choose the files that you want to share.
- Once that’s done, tap on the Send button and a QR code will appear on your screen, alongside a few digits.
- Enter those digits or the QR code on the second phone.
- Now that both phones are connected, the file transfer will be completed in a matter of seconds.
Transfer your files onto a computer
If what you actually need is to share your files from your phone onto a computer, then you’ll have to follow similar steps. This feature is super useful, especially if you don’t have a USB cable on hand and you’d like to transfer the files wirelessly:
- Install the Transmore app on your phone
- Log onto the Transmore website on your computer. Here’s where you can choose to send or receive files from a PC or a Mac.
- The QR code will need to be generated by one device and entered into the other, depending on the type of sender and receiver.
- Once that’s done, the files will start transferring from your phone onto your computer.
Share files between computers
You may also need to transfer files from one computer to another. If that’s the case, you’ll need to complete the process by logging on the Transmore website on both computers:
- Log on to the Transmore website on both computers.
- Drag the files that you want to transfer to the Add your Files area.
- As soon as the files have been uploaded, you’ll get the code that you need to enter on the receiving computer.
- Once that’s done, the file transferring process will begin.
Create a link and share your files with many people
As we previously mentioned, Transmore includes a share link feature so you can share your files with many people. The process goes like this:
- Download and Install Transmore on your phone.
- Choose the files that you want to share with others.
- Tap on Send to start the file transferring process.
- Tap on Share Link
- The link will be copied automatically on the clipboard.
- Once that’s all done, you can send the share link via your social apps or email.
If you’re the recipient, then just tap on the receive button and paste the link on the blank space.
Multiple possibilities, one simple setting
As you can tell, Transmore is a file transfer app that makes it easy for you to share your files between devices. Both its simple interface and its compatibility capabilities allow you to sit back and relax. It should also be noted that Wondershare did a great job looking out for your safety by encrypting the connections. In a matter of minutes, you can transfer your files in a quick, efficient and reliable way. The best part is that you can forget all about cables and enjoy wireless speed.
Transmore for Android [APK] | Download