Telegram is great about implementing changes that improve the way it works on a pretty regular basis. With the arrival of the version 5.11 of the app, they’ve added a feature that many users of the messaging app have been asking for. The possibility to schedule messages in your groups and conversations is now a reality. Plus, they’ve also added the option to create reminders from the ‘saved messages’ chat so that you never forget anything important.
How to schedule messages in Telegram
There are a lot of times when you need to send some information to certain contacts, but you don’t want to do it instantly. From Telegram you can configure any message so that it’s sent at a specific time. To do this, you just have to follow a few simple steps:
- Open the Telegram app updated to the version 5.11 or higher.
- Enter in the individual or group chat that you want to schedule a message for.
- Write the message and hold down the send button.
- Tap Schedule Message and set a date and time for the content to be sent.
- Tap the lower button to leave the message scheduled.
Telegram lets you schedule messages up to a year in advance. This way, you won’t have any problems communicating anything, even if there’s still months before you need to announce it.
You can also add personal reminders
Another interesting new feature that this new update offers is the possibility to add reminders from the messaging app. This way, you won’t forget any plan or task and you won’t have to use other calendar apps. It’s easy to manage these alerts:
- Open Telegram in its version 5.11 or higher.
- Access the chat Saved Messages and select it.
- Write any message you want to be reminded up and hold down on the send button.
- Here, you’ll see the option to set a reminder so you get an alert at the date and time that you need to be reminded of something.
With these new options, it’ll be much easier to schedule messages to be sent to your contacts. This system for scheduling reminders and content is incredibly useful for work, so you can manage your agenda more effectively. Plus, the possibility to create personal alerts will help you so you don’t forget any plan, activity, or important matters. As always, Telegram continues developing and presenting new features to make its users’ lives easier.