It’s been a while since we’ve gone over some of the new balance updates for Clash Royale, but the changes introduced on January 24th were too big to pass up. It brought some changes to the metagame with a nerf to the newest legendary card to be released: the Royal Ghost.
The Royal Ghost has only been available for a few weeks, but as always the nerf bat comes out shortly after legendary cards are first released. It’s already happened with the Night Witch and it appears to be the new norm. That said, the Royal Ghost hasn’t had a massive impact on the Clash Royale community, but its invisibility did lead to some interesting new deck compositions.
Other balance updates affect new cards like the Hunter and Zappies, and other well known cards like the Lava Hound and Mini P.E.K.K.A. received buffs. Supercell has been trying to give these cards more play for a while now, and these are their latest efforts. Without further ado, here is a list of the changes:
- Royal Ghost damage reduced by 6%, invisibility delay increased to 1.2 seconds (up from .7), and attack speed increased to 1.8 seconds (up from 1.7).
- The Night Witch now spawns her initial bats sooner.
- Bats now have a 1.1 second attack speed (up from 1).
- Lava Hound hitpoints increased by 5%.
- Zappies can now hit both air and ground units.
- Hunter range reduced by 1 (now 4 instead of 5), and bullet spread is reduced.
- Goblin Hut spawn speed increased from 4.9 to 5 seconds (now spawns one time less).
- Mini P.E.K.K.A. hitpoints increased by 7%.
- Lumberjack hitpoints increased by 7%.
- Mortar minimum range changed from 4.5 to 3.5.
Clash Royale for Android on Uptodown [APK] | Download